- Pepper spray that connects to your phone (iOS + Android)
- When fired, automatically sends text messagewith your location to your emergency contacts
- When fired, also makes a phone callto your emergency contacts
- Built-in 130 dB sirento attract attention
- Strobe-blinking (19 times-per-second)disorients the attacker
- 4-year, no-charging battery life
The Plegium Smart Pepper Spray is the world’s most advanced personal safety product.
It’s a pepper spray that connects to your phone. When you fire the pepper spray, your phone immediately and automatically sends a text message with your location to your emergency contacts. On top of that, your emergency contacts receive an automatic phone call informing them that you are in danger. The Smart Pepper Spray is equipped with a 130 dB siren and strobe LED lights and has a 4-year, no-charging battery life! The location text messages and phone calls are enabled by the FREE Plegium app. Download the FREE Plegium app on the App Store or Google Play!
- Maximum strength (1.33% major capsaicinoids)
- Over 10 foot range
- Up to 10 shots
- 0.5 oz pepper spray content (same as most popular standalone pepper sprays).
Location Text Messages & Phone Calls
- When you fire the Smart Pepper Spray, a text message with a Google Maps link is automatically sent to your emergency contacts
- On top of that, your emergency contacts receive an automatic phone call informing them that you are in danger and that they have received a text message with your location
- Enabled by the FREE Plegium app, available on App Store and Google Play (Search for “Plegium”)
- Add up to 5 emergency contacts
- 130 dB, louder than most standalone personal alarms (!)
- Tuned for maximum penetration. The siren has been tuned to resonate at frequencies where the human ear is the most sensitive.
- Activates automatically when you fire the Smart Pepper Spray
Triple LED Strobe Lights
- Triple strobe LED lights light up and blink when you fire the Smart Pepper Spray, helping you aim in the dark
- Strobe-blinking (19 times-per-second) disorients the attacker. Police worldwide use strobe flashlights to disorient subjects in arrest situations.