Live Webinar: Mindful Defense
Effective self-defense for all skill levels regardless of age, gender or physical ability.
Sunday, April 5th from 1 to 2:30pm CST
The Mindful Defense self-defense webinar covers mindset, situational awareness and self-defense combatives. Mindset and situational awareness are two of your most powerful weapons when it comes to self-defense. This self-defense course focuses on recognizing, avoiding and de-escalating dangerous situations before they become a physical encounter. Participants will be given the tools to develop a self-defense plan tailored to their unique set of circumstances. Topics include:
- Mindset & Intuition: develop a self-defense mindset which will give you the tools to act on your intuition.
- Situational Awareness: learn to be aware of your surroundings and what to look for in order to stay safe.
- Crime Triangle: understand what is necessary for a crime to take place and how to become a hard target.
- Color Codes: color codes provide an easy to implement system for staying alert and knowing what to do and when.
- Attack Indicators: learn 7 of the most common things a criminal will do before an attack. Avoiding a confrontation is a lot easier than winning one.
- RADAR Loops: learn how to recognize danger, process attack indicators and de-escalate situations.
- Building Your Situational Database: analyze real-world events to learn how to better deal with similar situations in the future.
- Non-Lethal Weapons: learn how to effectively use self-defense weapons such as pepper spray, flashlights and keys.
- Introduction to Combatives: learn simply, yet effective, self-defense techniques. Upon completion, participants will receive 7-day access to training videos demonstrating techniques discussed in the webinar.
Please help us spread the word!
Meet The Founders
David and Krissie DiBella created Mindful Defense™ in order to provide easy-to-learn, yet highly effective, self-defense training to people of all ages and physical abilities.
David is a full-time self-defense and martial arts instructor who has been training and teaching since 1983. David and Krissie operate Overland Park Karate in Overland Park, Kansas, a martial arts and self-defense studio.
The DiBella’s are passionate about self-defense and educating the community. David and Krissie publish weekly self-defense articles for the Mindful Defense™ blog. Seminars are held throughout the year for local schools and youth organizations.