- This event has passed.
Mindful Defense Self-Defense (Private Seminar) – 04/11/2020
March 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Crime Triangle: understand what is necessary for a crime to take place and how to become a hard target.
- Mindset & Intuition: develop a self-defense mindset which will give you the tools to act on your intuition.
- Situational Awareness: learn to be aware of your surroundings and what to look for in order to stay safe.
- Color Codes: color codes provide an easy to implement system for staying alert and knowing what to do and when.
- Attack Indicators: learn 7 of the most common things a criminal will do before an attack. Avoiding a confrontation is a lot easier than winning one.
- RADAR Loops: learn how to recognize danger, process attack indicators and de-escalate situations.
- Building Your Situational Database: analyze real-world events to learn how to better deal with similar situations in the future.
- Non-Lethal Weapons: learn how to effectively use self-defense weapons such as pepper spray, flashlights and keys.
- Introduction to Combatives: learn simply, yet effective, self-defense techniques
Student Discount: 50% Off Smart Pepper Spray
Participants will be able to purchase Plegium Smart Pepper Spray at the seminar for $20, which is a 50% savings. Smart Pepper Spray does 5 things when activated with the press of 1 button: Pepper Spray, Alarm, Strobe Light, Emergency Phone Calls and Location Text. To learn more, click here.