- This event has passed.
Mindful Defense™ Level 1: Self-Defense Mindset
April 29, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $39.00
The Mindful Defense™ Level 1: Self-Defense Mindset course focuses on mindset and situational awareness. Mindset and situational awareness are two of your most powerful weapons when it comes to self-defense. This self-defense course focuses on recognizing, avoiding and de-escalating dangerous situations before they become a physical encounter. It is much easier to recognize and avoid danger than it is to prevail in a physical confrontation. Participants will be given the tools to develop a self-defense plan tailored to their unique set of circumstance. Topics include:
- Crime Triangle: understand what is necessary for a crime to take place and how to become a hard target.
- Mindset & Intuition: develop a self-defense mindset which will give you the tools to act on your intuition.
- Situational Awareness: learn to be aware of your surroundings and what to look for in order to stay safe.
- Color Codes: color codes provide an easy to implement system for staying alert and knowing what to do and when.
- Attack Indicators: learn 7 of the most common things a criminal will do before an attack. Avoiding a confrontation is a lot easier than winning one.
- RADAR Loops: learn how to recognize danger, process attack indicators and de-escalate situations.
- Building Your Situational Database: analyze real-world events to learn how to better deal with similar situations in the future.
Ages: 12 & Up
12 people are attending Mindful Defense™ Level 1: Self-Defense Mindset